Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We got an award!

Last week we got this cool award from Sadie:


We'd like to thank Sadie and Laurie for sharing this awesome award with us - Philip is very honored, though sad that he cannot eat it :P

The award came with a couple of rules:
- thank the person (or pups!) who gave you the award
- share 7 things about yourself
- link to 15 recently discovered blogs
- contact them to tell them about the award

So thanks again Sadie and Laurie, here are some tidbits about Philip:
* He loves to eat (what Corgi doesn't?)
* He is an Agility addict competing in AKC and USDAA
* He got his CGC a little over a week ago!
* He likes to take random plunges in the water
* He sometimes jumps on people, and funny enough does it just right that he tends to hit guys in the groin with his short paws :)
* His tongue and ears flop when he runs
* He is my best little buddy, and I couldn't have asked for a better dog!

Yay! Now the hard part - I don't actually follow that many blogs, so I don't think I could link to 15 :\ So instead I'll just share all the blogs that I do follow with you:
Bailey and Cali
Corgi Tails
Dexter Diary
Honey Rock Dawn
Me & My Torch
Sadie the Rescued Corgi
Stella the Fluff
The Daily Coyote
The Ein and Brian Chronicles
Wootube

Go check them out, say hi, I'm sure they'd love your company :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! You deserved it! ;)