Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eight

We are back! At least for the time being :)

JuLo at Corgi Tails has tagged us to do the 8 things list, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to post some fresh information, and hopefully follow up with some Philip updates soon after.

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Going to monthly Corgi meetups
2. Seeing Philip everyday when I come home from work
3. Traveling somewhere this summer
4. Taking Philip to his fist Agility competition later in the year
5. Going surfing once the ocean warms up a little more
6. Going to the horse races in the summer
7. Watching Nine and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs when they hit the theaters
8. Going to a friends' wedding at the end of May


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Worked as usual
2. Had a yummy burger for lunch
3. Walked down to the fields with Philip and threw a tennis ball for him
4. Ate some dumplings
5. Practiced Weave Poles with Philip
6. Watched a couple episodes of Venture Brothers
7. Played a quick game of StarCraft
8. Stayed up later than I should have


8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Draw better
2. Sing
3. Own a horse or two
4. Cook better and more often
5. Travel to every country in the world
6. Own an Aston Martin and/or a Lamborghini
7. Work for Pixar
8. Become a dog trainer


8 Shows I Enjoy (I don't currently have cable, but I used to watch these)
1. House M.D.
2. Friends
3. The Simpsons
4. Futurama
5. Firefly
6. Trading Spaces
7. It's Me Or The Dog
8. Seinfeld


8 Fur People I tag (I don't read that many, so we'll have to stick to only 4, consider them double tagged!)
1. Three Woofs And A Woo
2. CorgiPants
3. The Dogfathers
4. Her Dog Has A Blog

4 comments:

JuLo said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you decided to participate. :) I hope we can meet up soon so I can get all caught up on Philip. I didn't know he was doing agility! And competition ready? That's impressive! I'd love to see him in action. :) Where are you taking him for training?

Are you free for any mini meetups this month? I should make some time to post something on the meetup website...

Philip's Mom said...

Yeah, we haven't seen you guys for a while now - I haven't been able to make it to the big meetups since they have been pretty far and had to bail on the last mini one because it was just so hot that day :(

He started agility just a couple of months ago, but he is amazingly good at it! I don't really think he is competition ready, but I mostly want to take him to one to just see how he likes it and what he needs to improve on :) Plus he will hopefully be more ready by the time we go (I'm thinking sometime in Fall).
I took him to a local trainer that we did obedience with, but I'm going to switch to another lady that does competition training and is familiar with Corgis - I'll tell you about her next time we meet.

Hmm, next weekend in Mother's Day so I'm not sure it'll be a good turn out for a mini then, but I should be good for the weekend after (16/17).
I'm also thinking of going to the beach a couple of times this month, before it goes on-leash for the summer :)

Unknown said...

Yes, I would love to hear about your new trainer! I'm actually going to be busy next weekend too. I think the 16th/17th is a great idea! I'll try and post something on the meetup site if I ever get online at home.

Philip's Mom said...

Awesome! I went ahead and made a post to see which day works better for others :)